Tour To Sharm El Sheikh From Cairo By Air
OverviewFly to the beach resort city of Sharm El Shiekh to enjoy the sun and the famous coral reefs of Sinai. Visit Ras Mohamed National Park to enjoy snorkeling and experience the semi submarine to see this beautiful marine life, before having a quad bike adventure in the desert of Sinai.
- Visit Ras Mohamed National Park
- Enjoy snorkeling and experience the semi submarine to see this beautiful marine life
Know More about this tour
At the morning Tour representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Sharm. Upon your arrival at Sharm El Sheikh airport, you will be met and assisted by your tour manager, then drive to enjoy half day cruise to discover the ultimate red sea experience through snorkeling at Ras Mohamed and the Semi submarine with supper buffet, all on board the same cruise boat.
Sail to Ras Mohamed National Park while sitting comfortably in the semi submarine watching the underwater environment slowly pass by. The large windows offer exceptional viewing; there are tables and comfortable seating, plus eight flat screen T.Vs also showing fish and coral life.
Then you will have the opportunity to enjoy one stop to jump in the water and snorkel in the area of Ras Mohamed with your snorkeling guide. Nautilus has a tender boat, who will escort snorkelers in the water, plus a team of qualified experienced snorkel guides. Your lunch will be served on board the cruise boat as a buffet during the day
Sail back to the marina and disembark the boat to enjoy discovering Sinai desert through Four wheeled fun. Drive your own dune Buggy out in the desert seeing the beauty of the Bedouin life, enjoying their tea with unforgettable sun set or sun rise between the desert mountains of Sinai. Later on you will have a city tour in Sharm El Sheikh to know about the city with free time at Naama bay. Finally you will transferred toSharm El Sheik airport for flight back to Cairo.
Inclusions for Tour To Sharm El Sheikh From Cairo By Air
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flight ticket Cairo / Sharm / Cairo
- English-speaking representative during your trip
- Snorkeling at Ras Mohammed
- Dune Buggy for an hour and half in the desert
- Lunch meal on the cruise
- City Tour in Sharm
- Shopping tours in Sharm
- All taxes & service charge
Exclusions for Tour To Sharm El Sheikh From Cairo By Air
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour
- Private Customizable Day tour around Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo