Your guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to visit the unique place in the Swedish and Finnish Lapland. You will visit a neighbor cities of the Swedish and Finnish Lapland which are located near the Gulf of Bothnia - 1,5 hours drive from Rovaniemi. At the Finnish side you will see the old Orthodox and Lutheran churches built in the 18th century and at the Swedish side a very old city with a governmental building, which is working now as a popular hotel. During free time you can visit shopping centers and restaurants. The main sight of Haparanda city is IKEA. In the car you can use free wi-fi and the guide will tell you interesting things about Finland and Sweden. In the winter time in Tornio you can also rent a snowmobiles and in the summer time boat trip through the border river. You will end up having a a nice trip and see how neighbor Lapland cities are living close to each other. Tour is available around the year.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
10:00 a.m. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeHotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfir.. read more
Departure Details :
Your hotel or private accommodation in the Central Rovaniemi area
OverviewWe invite you to a very interesting culture and chopping tour by minivan: you can visit Swedish and Finnish Lapland cities Haparanda and Tornio! Go to see how both neighbor countries live side-by-side. Your guide will pick you up from the hotel and you will go to visit the unique place in the Swedish and Finnish Seaside.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.