TOUR TO THE CAVES - Paradise & Phong Nha Caves Tour From Dong Hoi City - Hue
OverviewParadise Cave and Phong Nha cave both are located in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park that is full of the limestone mountains. First 5km of Paradise Cave has been discovered by explorers of the British Cave Research Association in 2005. Until 2010, the explorers officially announced that they has fully discovered the whole cave which is 31,4km full length. The widest part of the cave is around 150 meters and the highest point is around 100 meters which makes the cave longest and biggest dry cave in Asia. The the main while, in the mean time, Phong Nha Cave is well-known as the water cave, which covers an underground river reaching to the border of Laos with over 13km total length. The combination of stalactite, stalagmite and the lights which were set up in the cave even makes it become more sparkling. You will go through a lot of wow moments in the tour with us.
Know More about this tour08:00 am: Tour guide will pick up you at in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha village (8:30 am),
9:00 am - 11:30 am visit paradise cave
11:30 - 12:00 go to the Phong Nha center
12:00-1:00 you will have lunch at local restaurant
1:00 - 4:00 visit Phong Nha cave by boat
4:00 - 5:00 come back Dong Hoi city
+ Free pick up service at the train station, bus, airport
+ Transfer and back up by van (free pick up service before tour start at train, bus station and airport)
+ Vietnamese or English speaking guide
+ Drinking water
+ Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes)
+ Entrance tickets plus dragon boat and golf car
+ Travel insurance
Inclusions for TOUR TO THE CAVES - Paradise & Phong Nha Caves Tour From Dong Hoi City
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for TOUR TO THE CAVES - Paradise & Phong Nha Caves Tour From Dong Hoi City
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hue: Thuy Bieu Village eco tour with homely lunch
- Half-Day City Tour of Hue by Cyclo
- Hue Cooking Class on Dragon Boat Including Hotel Pickup by Cyclo
- Private Tour: Hue City Sightseeing Including Imperial City, Royal Tombs and Perfume River Cruise
- Private Arrival Transfer: Hue Phu Bai International Airport to Hue Hotels
- Hue City Sightseeing Tour with Perfume River Cruise
- Quang Dien Village Bike Tour Including Sampan Cruise
- Full-Day Perfume River Cruise and Hue Citadel Tour