Tour To The West Bank In LuxorWrite a Review
See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile's West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Collossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the most famous queen of Egypt, with opportunity to enter the tombs of famous pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
- Valley of the Kings
- Collossi of Memnon
- Hatshepsut Temple
Know More about this tour
Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Later on you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Inclusions for Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
Exclusions for Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.