Tours From Cairo Airport Giza Pyramids Memphis City Saqqara And Dahshur
OverviewCairo Stopover Tours Starts and ends from Cairo airport Explore the best of Cairo in one full-day tour Seeing the amazing pyramids of Giza, Sphinx Sphinx Memphis City ,Saqqara and Dahshur Pyramids you will be accompanied With your knowledgeable guide you will learn all about this fascinating area of the world! Private Tours includes all Pickup and drop off transfers in Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
Know More about this tourAs Per Requested time you will be picked up from Cairo airport by our tour guide who will be waiting for you outside the terminal holding a sign showing your name on it then you will be transferred in Private A/C Vehicle to Giza City to start your full-day tour visiting the Giza Pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. After seeing the famous pyramids and getting lots of photos, visit the Valley Temple. The place where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau. This is the place where you can have a close-up look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren. Possibilities to enter any of the Pyramids or having Camel ride around the great Pyramid but you will buy the required tickets and our tour guide will assist you at that matter
After you finish your Visit to Giza Pyramids continue your day tour to Saqqara, located only 16.7 miles (27 kilometers) southwest from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid, built for King Djoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then Drive to Dahshur Area where you Visit 2 different Pyramids belongs to King Sinfru was the father of king Cheops who built the great pyramid at Giza Dahshur Pyramids also known as the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid and you will be able to enter it from inside without any additional charge as the area tickets allows to enter the pyramid from inside
Then continue your day tour to Memphis City, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx date back to 3100 B.C.
Possibilities to stop for Lunch if you want to have lunch before returning back to the airport
Around 17:00 pm you will be transferred back to Cairo international airport
Inclusions for Tours From Cairo Airport Giza Pyramids Memphis City Saqqara And Dahshur
- pickup and drop-off from Cairo airport
- Snacks & Bottled water
- Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- All Taxes and Services
- Group Tour
Exclusions for Tours From Cairo Airport Giza Pyramids Memphis City Saqqara And Dahshur
- any Entrance fees
- any Meals
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip