Town-Hopping In Cinque Terre Day Trip And Boat Tour From Rome
OverviewThis is the first day trip ever developed that lets you visit the Cinque Terre from Rome and be back in your hotel by bedtime. Using high-speed trains and a scenic boat cruise, youll explore three of the five towns on one of Italys most beautiful stretches of coastline, with around 6 hours on the ground. Along the way youll see the iconic colorful towns, admire old castle walls, snap some postcard-perfect photos, shop for souvenirs, enjoy local food, and if you want, even go for a swim.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tour
Cinque Terre is one of the most beautiful and famous stretches of coastline in Italy but it isnt the easiest place to get to. In this world-first day trip we take care of all the logistics so you can visit this incomparable region from Rome in a single, breathtaking day. Youll get around 6 hours on the ground in Cinque Terre.
Your day start early, catching the first high-speed train from Rome, along with a group of no more than 15 people and your expert tour leader. Take a nap and enjoy some breakfast onboard; with one small train change youll be in Manarola in less than 3.5 hours, here youll be greeted with a welcome drink (local wine) and a pesto tasting.
After a brief tour of the city youll make your way up to the start of the Strada del Amore (Lovers Road) to take a few photos from one of the most famous vantage points in Italy. Trust us, youll recognize the view when you see it.
Then its onto a boat, heading down the jaw-dropping coastline for 15 minutes until you reach Vernaza, the quaintest, and most authentic of the Cinque Terre towns. Along the way youll pass the tiny town of Corniglia and marvel at its incredible location perched high above you on a clifftop.
In Vernazza youll have roughly an hour to spend as you please. Take a walk with your guide, grab a snack, take in its old castle, or simply wander its narrow, winding streets. Then hop on the train for a short jaunt down to Monterosso - the biggest town in Cinque Terre.
Here you have almost three hours to enjoy a leisurely lunch, shop for souvenirs, or even swim in the ocean and lay out for a bit of sun.
After all this fun youll hop back on a train in Monterrosso and head back to La Spezia Centrale, then on to Rome.
Inclusions for Town-Hopping In Cinque Terre Day Trip And Boat Tour From Rome
- Round-trip transport from Rome by high-speed train
- Transfers between towns
- Welcome drink and pesto tasting
- Boat transfer
- English-speaking tour leader from Rome
- Small groups of maximum 15 people
- Light breakfast on the train
Exclusions for Town-Hopping In Cinque Terre Day Trip And Boat Tour From Rome
- Additional snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Unfortunately the supplier is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
If the boat doesn't run due to bad weather conditions, the train will be taken instead and will include a visit to Riomaggiore town
Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
Tour is in English only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket