Tra Que And Rice Paddy Day Trip From Da Nang
OverviewRice is an important staple in Vietnam but do you have any idea how much work is carried out to transform it from a plant to the food on your plate? Youll find out on this tour and be an expert on this topic by the end of the day.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Your guide will collect you from your downtown Da Nang hotel at 7:45am for the scenic 45-minute journey to Hoi An.
Here, hop aboard your bicycle, don your helmet, and cycle out into the countryside, enjoying the fresh air as you ride through the rice paddies. On arrival, your guide will translate as you meet local farmers, talk about their daily life, and enjoy a cup of tea in the rice-fields.
Now, it's time to get muddy! Change into farming clothes and clamber into the gloopy paddy: your tour guide will explain the details of growing rice. You'll learn how to plough the field with a traditional water-buffalo plough, and control the flow of irrigation to sustain the growth of rice. You'll transfer slender shoots of young wet rice into the rice-field, and ride a water buffalo across a pond.
After the morning's work, relax with a local lunch at the farmer's home, and enjoy the taste of rice from the fields you've worked in.
In the afternoon, hop back on your bike and ride out to Tra Que village to see how vegetables are farmed. Depending on the season, you could be raking, sowing, watering greens, picking greens, or helping farmers prepare their land using weeds from a local lake: your guide will be at your side to translate and assist at all times.
Finally, prepare some typical local foods: tam huu paperless spring rolls and banh xeo pancakes. You'll return to your hotel full of insight into traditional farming lifestyles in Vietnam, arriving around 4:15pm.
Inclusions for Tra Que And Rice Paddy Day Trip From Da Nang
- Transfers and transportation as per itinerary
- Farming practice
- Bottled drinking water
- Local tour guide
Exclusions for Tra Que And Rice Paddy Day Trip From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 adults required per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.