Over centuries Mostar and the region were a meeting place of different cultures and religions that have left a clear mark still visible today. Take this Traces of the Orient in Mostar Tour from Dubrovnik to discover all that the area has to offer.
Know More about this tourDrive up the the Adriatic coast to the small Adriatic town Neum. After a short break in Neum we will turn towards the inland through the picturesque canyon of Neretva river up to Pocitelj. The fortress town Pocitelj is a well preserved example of oriental architecture located on a hill side above the river. Afterwards the tour continues to Mostar.
Mostar was named after Mostari which means ''bridge keepers'' who guarded the Old Bridge over Neretva river. The Old Bridge is one of the town's most recognizable landmarks and one of the most important structures of the Ottoman era. From 2005 it is on the UNESCO's World Heritage List. Experience sights such as the Old Baazar filled with traditional handicrafts and many old mosques. Enjoy in the authentic food in one of the picturesque local restaurants.
Inclusions for Traces Of Orient In Mostar From Dubrovnik
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Traces Of Orient In Mostar From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.