Traditional Bali Medicine Half-Day Tour Including Jamu Class
OverviewIndonesian culture has, for hundreds of years, utilized it's abundance of herb and spices for various uses in everyday life. This rich botanical diversity does not only apply to wonderfully flavorful Indonesian foods, but is also to a wealth of traditional natural medicinal recipes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourIn the center of Ubud, we will uncover the secrets of Jamu: a traditional herbal heritage of Indonesia by joining in the Jamu class in one of the workshops. Ubud is not only the artistic heart of Bali, literally Ubud derived from Ubad which mean medicine and no wonders from the beginning Ubud has always enticed many visitors to come and relieve their illness both physically and emotionally.
In the class, you will learn about various things such as how to make Jamu herbal drinks with a cleansing or slimming effect, and then proceed how to make Boreh, a Balinese scrub that can be used to stimulate your nervous system or just to cleanse your skin.
During your lesson the instructor will entertain your curiosity by explaining how useful these natural ingredients are in everyday Indonesian life. After your lesson, transfer back to your hotel.
Note: Minimum of 2 adults required per booking
Inclusions for Traditional Bali Medicine Half-Day Tour Including Jamu Class
- Cold towels/tissues and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Traditional Bali Medicine Half-Day Tour Including Jamu Class
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not listed in the inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 adults required per booking (including for child)
Languages other than English will be subject to availability
No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
Minimum age is 13 years
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please advise the hotel telephone number.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience
- Krakow Airport Arrival Shuttle Transfer