Traditional Chinese High Tea - Taipei
OverviewSpeaking of Dadaocheng, you definitely cannot miss the tea ceremony. Drinking tea is always symbolic of our culture in Taiwanese society. Give you a cup of seven full tea, and the rest is three full of feelings. This saying is not only the motto of teahouse, but also the belief of it. The beautiful waitress with vintage graceful cheongsam will serve you the characteristic tea and refreshments. Secondly, we provide all kinds of cheongsam that you can try on. You will be amazed by the graceful image of yourselves in the mirror. The teahouse will fill your stomach with small peasant food, refreshments of Chinese Cupid culture, and native flavor cocktail. Justaiwantour will bring you a different experience of old town Taipei.
Know More about this tour
- Meet up at class location
- 14:00 Experience Cheongsam and brew tea
- 15:30 Free time
- Become an Chinese prince or princess in cheongsam.
- You can choose from all different kinds of cheongsam.
- Brew tea like local Taiwanese.
- Learn different smell of tea.
- The teahouse will fill your stomach with small peasant food, refreshments of Chinese Cupid culture, and native flavor
- Enjoy your leisure time at the oldest town in Taipei. You will see a lot of ancient groceries and products here at Dihua Old Street.
- Its also highly recommended to go to the river side to enjoy the sunset. You can buy some street food and sit by the river side.
Inclusions for Traditional Chinese High Tea
- Tea experience set / refreshments / Insurance / Tax
- Free cheongsam experience
Exclusions for Traditional Chinese High Tea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Book at least 1 week in advance.
Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant:
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour