Traditional Chinese Medicine Lesson In Shanghai
OverviewLearn the basic theories of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) during this 2-hour class in Shanghai. Led by a Shanghai University-trained and licensed practitioner, this workshop shows you how to put TCM into practice using everyday foods. Youll be introduced to a range of methods that aid and support overall health, including herbal medicines, acupuncture and reflexology (foot massage). Numbers are limited to 10 people, ensuring an intimate experience with a small group.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet at a TCM clinic in Shanghai in the morning or afternoon. During your 2-hour workshop, youll learn about the history of this ancient Chinese tradition, developed more than 2,000 years ago, which combines multiple modalities to sustain ones health.
According to a Chinese saying, When you are young, you can trade your health for wealth, but when you are old, all of your wealth won't buy back your health. Your instructor, a clinician with more than 20 years of experience, will introduce your small group to the basic theories and practices of Chinese medicine, including a complimentary personal health consultation.
The TCM clinic offers a full range of services that emphasize prevention over cure, such as acupuncture and moxibusion, tuina (Chinese massage), guasha (scraping method), cupping, Qigong and reflexology. Discover how local practitioners support the cultivation of a long and healthy life in their patients through herbal medicine and diet using everyday foods.
Inclusions for Traditional Chinese Medicine Lesson In Shanghai
- Local guide
- Chinese medicinal class
- Free health consultation
Exclusions for Traditional Chinese Medicine Lesson In Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops