Traditional Dalmatian Village Party From Trogir - Split
OverviewExpirience the real feel of Dalmatia. This evening excursion with the unique concept on Trogir Riviera visits a traditional Dalmatian village and is intended for everyone who wants to enjoy good food and drinks in a friendly atmosphere.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourIf you wish to run away from crowded cities and spend the evening in an out of the ordinary way, join this unforgettable trip to a typical Dalmatian village and experience the traditional life in Dalmatia. Relax and treat yourself with home-made food and drinks while listening to the traditional Dalmatian music or watching Folclore progame.
Guests will be picked up at 6:30PM or 7 PM from arranged place or their hotel. The program starts upon our arrival to an old Dalmatian village, where we will be greeted with a traditional welcome of dessert wine and home-made rakija (brandy). We shall then enjoy some of the most famous local specialties Dalmatian prosciutto, cheese, salad, Peka a la Donja Banda (mixed meat and potatoes baked under a baking lid) and a glass of wine. You will be entertained by live Dalmatian music until the late hours, and you are welcome to join us in singing and dancing.
Inclusions for Traditional Dalmatian Village Party From Trogir
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Traditional Dalmatian Village Party From Trogir
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
There are a minimum of 4 adults per booking required
Maximum of 15 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split and Trogir Half Day Shore Tour from Split
- 8-Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour from Split and Trogir
- Small-Group Blue Cave and Hvar Day Trip from Split by Speedboat
- Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split