Explore Dubais fascinating heritage in the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, the Dubai Museum, the Creek and the Gold and Spice Souks. Explore the Dubai Museum to learn about times gone by, and cross the Dubai Creek in a traditional Abra.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
In the morning you will depart your central Dubai hotel by air-conditioned bus. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will show you points of interest, as you head along Jumeirah Beach Road, past the Burj Al Arab, stopping for a photo outside the imposing and beautiful Jumeirah Mosque.
Next you pass through the Zabeel area, home to many opulent palaces of the Sheikhs. We stop for photos by the Rulers palace before arriving in the traditional centre of Dubai around the Creek. You pass the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood with its famous wind-tower architecture and cobbled streets.Meander through the Dubai Museum, housed in the Al-Fahidi Fort which dates back to 1787, the oldest building in the city. You'll encounter colourful exhibits depicting everyday life in the days before the discovery of oil. The museum features galleries that recreate historic Arab houses, mosques, Souks, date farms and desert and marine life. It also includes an exhibit on pearl diving, with sets of pearl merchants weights, scales and sieves.
In keeping with tradition, take what was once the only option to cross the Creek before the construction of bridges, an Abra or water taxi. Follow your entertaining guide to the famous old Souks of Dubai. Here you witness traditional trading, savour the fragrant and colourful sights of the Spice Souk and the dazzling gold and jewels of the Gold Souk. Enjoy browsing the Souks before your tour ends with a return transfer to your hotel at around 1.30pm.
Inclusions for Traditional Dubai City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
Exclusions for Traditional Dubai City Tour
- Food and soft drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The English tour is a half day tour, daily in the morning, except on Friday when the tour departs in the afternoon.
Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Dubai Aquarium And Underwater Zoo - Explorer Package
- Wild Wadi Water Park Entrance Ticket
- Private Tour: Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Half Day Tour, The City In Motion
- Canal Dinner Dhow Cruise
- Burj Khalifa Morning And Evening Passes
- Dubai Parks Bollywood- 1 Day Pass
- Palm Cruise - Sharing