Traditional Evening Cooking Classes With Local Family & Dinner - Delhi
OverviewDiscover the wonderful world of Indian cuisine by experiencing a home-cooked Indian meal in the home of an Indian family. Learn about Indian cooking techniques and culture from the locals. Chat about daily life in Delhi over a delicious meal and hot chai.
Know More about this tourIndia is known for its amazing food, and there's a place you can find the most authentic culinary experience in Delhi: at home with a local.
Our 'home cooked' Delhi food tour is less tour and more unique local experience, and is hands down one of the most authentic things to do in Delhi. It's not just a meal, but a dining experience in a family home, where you'll learn about local culture, taste incredible food, and make new friends.
Meet your guide, take private transportation & make your way to your host's house. Your local guide will give you the lowdown on what to expect for the evening, before you're welcomed into the host's home.
As dinner is being prepared, your local guide will provide information on the lifestyles of Indians, the traditions of home life, the importance of family in Indian culture, arranged marriages - and of course, the food! You'll dine on a traditional Indian home-cooked meal, a predominantly vegetarian one sure to tantalise your tastebuds like no other.
Our hosts and local guide are more than happy to provide as much information as you desire on the dishes provided, their ingredients, and how best to eat them, something other Delhi tours don't provide. Choose to do eat Indian style, and eat with your hands. Utensils are available if you'd like.
After saying thank you and goodbye to thee hosts, your driver shall drop you back to your hotel within Delhi.
Inclusions for Traditional Evening Cooking Classes With Local Family & Dinner
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport as indicated
- 2 Vegetarian Meal & 1 Non-Veg Meal
- Private Transportation
- bottled water
- saree demonstration
- Welcome Drinks
- Dinner with local family
- Hands-on Cooking class
- soft drink or tea
- Cooking equipment
Exclusions for Traditional Evening Cooking Classes With Local Family & Dinner
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.