Traditional Home Cooking Class In Genoa
OverviewLive an authentic culinary experience in Genoa. Learn to cook traditional homemade pesto and other local delicacies in beautiful Nervi district. Learn about local cuisine as you prepare your own lunch or dinner. Cook a refined menu of Italian specialties!
Know More about this tour
Meet Chiara, a real Genoese, who has also lived abroad for a long time. She is pleased to open her home to all curious travellers who want to experience a real "Genoese lunch".
His home is located inNervi,one of the most beautiful areas of Genoa, known and frequented since the nineteenth century by the lite of international tourism for its incredibly happy location, washed by the sea and protected from the cold winds by a crown of mountains that descend on the renowned "Golfo Paradiso".
From the windows of the house of Chiara you will enjoy an unmissable view that goes from the promontory ofPortofinoto the east to Capo Mele to the west, thus including the entire Gulf of Genoa.
You will start the lesson preparing thepesto saucefor the pasta. Then, learn how to prepare famous Panzanella, an incredibly tasty local appetizer.
Once the work is completed, you will enjoy the meal and the dishes tasting with the chef. You will also learn to combine the local recipes with fineItalian wine, which of course you will taste. After the lesson, you will receive a paper with all the recipes prepared with the chef.
Get ready for an amazing experience in Milan.the preparation and sharing of a simple and tasty meal, as simple are the basic ingredients of the cuisine of Genoa.
Here is a sample of your menu`:
1) PANZANELLA, appetizer
2) main : trofiette pasta with pesto sauce
3) second : Chicken at the Genoese with roasted potatoes
4) dessert : Home made Yogurt Cake (or canestrellini liguri di Pannarello)
5) Authentic Moka Coffe
Wine: (Vermentino, or Terre Forti Trebbiano Abruzzo)
Inclusions for Traditional Home Cooking Class In Genoa
- Hands on cooking class 4 courses lunch Coffee /wine / bevareges
Exclusions for Traditional Home Cooking Class In Genoa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Kids under 6 are free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GENOA DISCOVER the EAST COAST LOOP on MAXY SCOOTER 500 cc
- Genoa Aquarium, Tropical Garden, Panoramic Lift and Biosphere Combo Ticket
- Genoa Aquarium and Galata Maritime Museum Including Nazario Sauro Submarine Combo Ticket
- Skip-the Line Genoa Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Do Eat Better Experience - Food Tours in Genoa
- Private Genoa Transfer Airport to Hotel
- Private Transfer Genoa Airport to Savona Hotel or Port
- Genoa private walking tour with a local guide