Live an authentic culinary experience in Piacenza.Named 'pleasant place' (Placentia) by the Romans, Piacenza soon proved itself to be an important strategic location as well. Just short of the regional border with Lombardy, the contemporary city is perfect day-trip fodder. Its picturesque centre reveals a beautiful Gothic town hall and a couple of august churches. Enter a typical home and enjoy an amazing hands-on cooking followed by a convivial lunch.
Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
- Piacenza cold cuts DOP: Coppa, salami, bacon
- Pisarei and beans
- gnocchi with ricotta cheese and spinach
- Milk feet or chocolate cake or tart with jam
- Coffee and friandises
- Dessert: Bavaresi fruit sponge cake or yoghurt with fresh fruit.
- Wine and beverages included