Live an authentic culinary experience at the Cinque Terre and enjoy an amazing hands-on cooking followed by a convivial dinner.
Fiascherino, Gulf of Poets Native town of the legendary poet Mario Soldati, who spent his life exploring Italy with the objective of re-discovering the authentic food & wine traditions of our beautiful land. Natural Wines, Organic local products, Acoustic Showcase and Videoart/Projections will offer you a multi-sensory itinerary within a futuristic Mansion floating above the Sea. Idata welcomes curious travellers into her place to experience an amazing dinner focused on the recipes from beautiful Liguria.
Idata adores cooking and hosting guests and she has refined a menu of local specialties, using products and raw materials from the region, like fish and vegetables from the local market, and olive oil from the surrounding hills.Get ready to learn some of the secrets of local cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
This is a typical menu you will prepare and taste:
- Assorted appetizers
- Homemade focaccia
- Lavender flowers in batter and fresh ricotta Cheese
- Local Cheeses with homemade jams and compotes
- Homemada Testaroli Pasta with pesto sauce
- Pasta of the peasant - Green beans , potatoes and pesto , local olive oil
- Vegetables from our biodynamic vegetable garden cooked in various ways ( pies , quiche , souffl . Etc. )
- Desserts can vary : Mascarpone Cream & Brandy with crunchy caramel , white chocolate and fruit tarts , Valentina cookies with cream, etc.
- Local wine