Lorenzo adores cooking and hosting guests. She has refined a menu of Venetian and Pugliese specialties, using products and raw materials from the two areas, such as fish and vegetables from the Rialto market, and olive oil from Puglia. Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
This is a typical meat menu you will prepare:
- Appetizer: Mixed croutons, eggplant with mushrooms, home-jarred sottolio vegetables
- First course: Pasta and beans Venetian style
- Second course: Venetian style liver (with onions), artichoke hearts and other seasonal vegetables
- Dessert: Venetian pastries
- Appetizer: Selected fish snacks: sardines in saor sauce, prawns, octopus (depending on the season).
- First course: Risotto with prawns and vegetables.
- Second course: Salmon and vegetable sticks with grilled and raw vegetables.
- Dessert: Pinza (traditional Venetian cake)