OverviewExperience a 2-hour sail from Doca de Alcantara up the river to Cais das Colunas. You will have wonderful views of Lisbon and its many landmarks while enjoying food and a wine tasting while on board.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourLeave Alcantara Harbor on a sailing barge. You will pass the tug boats pier and go out to the Tagus river sailing East, in the direction of Alfama. To the South, you'll see Christ the King statue and our Golden Gate Bridge and to the left, Estrela Basilica. You will approach Cais do Sodre, where old barges are used to unload goods for Ribeira market, from the South margin. Cork, fresh products, salt and wine were transported between the two margins of the Tagus River.
See Ribeira das Naus, where India fleets were built in the Age of Discoveries, and then see St. George's Castle, over Commerce Square. Enjoy a wine tasting and cod fish cakes on board. Then, sail upriver to Alfama, with views of Lisbon Cathedral, National Pantheon, St Vincent Monastery, and the old St Apolonia train station. Return to Alcantara harbor after your two hour adventure.
Inclusions for Traditional Lisbon Boat Tour
- Wine tasting
- River cruise
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Traditional Lisbon Boat Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 22 people per booking (11 people per barge)
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.