Along the south coast of Mykonos lie some of the islands prettiest beaches. You will head to to the southern beaches of Ag. Ioannis and Ornos beach, the most cosmopolitan beach in Mykonos with luxury hotels, tavernas, and yachts mooring offshore. Passing by the beaches of Kalafatis and Agia Anna, you will head to the center of the island, at the traditional village of Ano mera. You will visit the monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century, where the monks will give you a tour of the small, quaint monastery. After the visit, board your coach for a scenic drive from the ship through small Greek villages on an 25-minute ride to Elia beach to enjoy the sandy shores and clear waters of the Aegean. You will have approximately 3 hours of free time at this family-friendly beach to relax and swim under the sun. Sun beds and umbrellas are available to rent on the beach on a first availability basis. A beach taverna nearby offers refreshments and light snacks at an additional cost.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:30am Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Departure Details :
Mykonos Port (depending on ship’s docking position) In the port area where independent arrangements are located. The Guide will have your name on a sign.
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The most popular Greek Island in the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is all about fun, positive energy, and immediately brings to mind bright white buildings, turquoise skies and golden sandy beaches. But there is always more to discover. Mykonos is also famous for its unique landscape, its dazzling white alleys, its blue domed churches, and spectacular windmills. You can immerse yourself in its rich culture and memorable sightseeing, especially if you are on a family holiday.
Know More about this tour
- Professional ENG guide
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan orprivate vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Port pickup and drop-off (Hotel Pick up if requested)
- Entrance feesto archaeological sites/museums or meals/tips/sunbeds are not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this beach is a family beach and nude sunbathing is not permitted.
- No lifeguard is present, so enjoy the sea responsibly.
- Should guests miss the return bus, transportation back to the vessel will be their own responsibility and at their own expense. Transportation provided is best available on the island.
- Entrance fees to Ano Mera Monastery are not included. Guests who wish to visit the site will have to pay admission on the spot at the cashier. Guests must be able to walk approximately a quarter of a mile over various surfaces with steep stairs at the monastery and Ano Mera Village Square. Video and still photography are not permitted in the monastery and chapel. Conservative attire with no exposed shoulders or knees is recommended. Short pants, tank tops, and revealing clothing are not acceptable.
- Comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen are recommended.
- Guests should bring a change of clothes as they may not return with wet bathing costumes.