OverviewExperience a traditional Polish cooking class in Warsaw offering you one of the most delicious tourist attractions in Poland.In this unique cooking class you will:Taste the most famous Polish appetizersCook two dishes with the help of our professional Chef: a hot starter and two types of PierogiHear about the history and culture of Polish cuisineGet free drinks, complimentary souvenirs, desert and a certificateHave unforgettable fun in a family atmosphere!You can also take part in the vodka tasting during the class. This activity is optional.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Arrive at the airy studio at 10:30am - it’s not far from Ratusz Arsenal metro station - and meet the chef who will be teaching you today. Begin with a tempting buffet of traditional Polish meats, cheeses, and breads – all of them locally made and organic – as your teacher explains the basic history of Polish cuisine.
Next, settle into your work station and learn to prepare traditional Polish dishes: you'll make two different types of pierogi as well as another classic dish such as buckwheat pancakes with salmon or white sausage. After this, feast on the dishes you've cooked, washed down with complimentary soft drinks, followed by a dessert your chef has prepared in advance.
Should you wish, an optional vodka tasting is available for 49 PLN. Over the course of this class, the chef will tell you the history of Polish vodka, explain how it is produced, and provide you with 7-8 shots of traditional Polish vodkas, including potato vodka, rye vodka, Zubrowka bison grass vodka, Krupnik herb vodka, and vodkas flavored with quince, cherry, hazelnut, and caramel.
The course finishes around 2:30pm. You'll leave with a book of recipes, a certificate of participation, a small gift, and a welter of culinary facts and trivia.
There are vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, lactose free menus available. Please make sure to inform the local service provider about them at least one week prior to the class. Be prepared that in case of allergies you might prepare a different dish than the rest of the group.
Inclusions for Traditional Polish Cooking Class In Warsaw
- Juices and bottled water
- Food tasting
- Certificates of participation
- Recipe booklet
Exclusions for Traditional Polish Cooking Class In Warsaw
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to being late
There are vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, lactose free menus available. Please make sure to inform the local service provider about them at least one week prior to the class. Be prepared that in case of allergies you might prepare a different dish than the rest of the group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.