A tour in a historical boat,
Leave Santo Amaro/Alcntara Harbor on a sailing barge. You will pass the tug boats pier and go out to the Tagus river sailing East, in the direction of Alfama. To the South, you'll see Christ the King statue and our Golden Gate Bridge and to the left, Estrela Basilica. You will approach Cais do Sodre, where old barges are used to unload goods for Ribeira market, from the South margin. Cork, fresh products, salt and wine were transported between the two margins of the Tagus River.
See Ribeira das Naus, where India fleets were built in the Age of Discoveries, and then see St. George's Castle, over Commerce Square. Enjoy a wine tasting and cod fish cakes on board. Then, sail upriver to Alfama, with views of Lisbon Cathedral, National Pantheon, St Vincent Monastery, and the old St Apolonia train station. Return to Alcantara harbor after your two hour adventure.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
16:30 pm - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure Details :
Marina/Dock of Santo Amaro- Lisbon- , GPS 38.699248, -9.177408
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewCome and sail on the Tagus River. Experience a 2-hour sail from Doca de Santo Amaro-Alcntara up the river to Cais das Colunas. You will have wonderful views of Lisbon and its many landmarks while enjoying food and a wine tasting while on board.
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing cruise
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- River cruise
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
A tour in a historical boat,
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Infant meals not included
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain