If there is one thing Florida is famous for, it's the gators. On the Gatorland Trainer for a Day program you can learn all there is to know about these prehistoric creatures. You will get to go 'behind the scenes' at Orlando's premier alligator park and discover what they eat, how they live and react to humans. Be prepared for the unexpected!
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The Gatorland Trainer for a Day program will give you a glimpse into what it takes to be able to work with and around dangerous animals. The day starts with an introductory course that includes safety procedures and basic behavioral animal training.
Now it's time for a training session with one of the reptile experts. This up-close experience includes a chance to learn all about crocodilians and an opportunity to watch some croc wrangling close up! Your experience may range from helping to move large alligators and crocodiles to assisting a reptile trainer in daily activities.
In addition to the Gatorland Trainer for a Day program, this package includes general admission to the park. See the "real" Florida with thousands of alligators, animals and birds. Enjoy exciting one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, and splish n' splash at Gator Gully Splash Park where kids of all ages can cool off on those hot summer days. It's all included in a day of fun at Gatorland, Orlando's best half day attraction!
The park opened as a roadside attraction in 1949. Known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World", Gatorland today provides affordable priced family fun with thousands of alligators and crocodiles, a breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower, one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, miniature water-park, aviary, petting zoo, educational programs and much, much more.
Inclusions for Trainer For A Day Program At Gatorland
- Admission ticket
- Trainer for a Day program
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for Trainer For A Day Program At Gatorland
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please wear clothing that you do no mind getting dirty. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.