Start your half day trip in Vilnius. Professional guide will pick you up from the hotel and bring to region of Trakai Historical National park. You will visit and explore the famous landmarks as medieval Trakai Island Castle and Uzutrakis Manor, learn about the history and culture of Lithuania and local region. Now there will be the time to step off the beaten path and discover hidden gems such as Lentvaris Manors, Peninsula Castle ruins. Take your and explore even more in the surroundings of Trakai. The knowledgeable guide will help you to uncover secrets of local communities and cultures such as Karaims and Russian Old Believers. And of course you will see some natural landscapes and get a taste of typical Lithuanian backcountry life while driving through the region before heading back to Vilnius.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Recommended starting time 10:00.
Departure Details :
Hotel pickup/drop off.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Explore castles and manors in and around Trakai Historical National Park. This is an ultimate experience for history and culture lovers with an experienced local guide. Have an inside look in Trakai Island Castle, explore the park and manor house in Uzutrakis, walk through the ruins of medieval Peninsula Castle and enjoy the views over fairytale manor in Lentvaris. Learn about Lithuanias rich medieval history and life of the local nobles. Follow the traces of various local communities such as Karaims or Russian Old Believers to capture a full picture of the local cultures and traditions.
Know More about this tour
- - Professional guide.
- All transportation transport from/to Vilnius.
- Entrance fee and museum tour Trakai Island Castle.
- Entrance fee and manor park tour Uzutrakis Manor.
- Photos of the tour made by guide will be sent afterwards.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
IMPORTANT: Price options for 1-4 persons private group include transfers with 4+1 seater regular car. If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose an options starting from 5 persons and including 8+1 seater van.
You Might Also Like
- Private Open-Air Folk Life Museum of Rumsiskes Tour
- Three Capitals of Lithuania Trakai Kernave Vilnius
- Hill of Crosses and Siauliai tour from Vilnius
- Small Group Tour of Soviet Stories in Vilnius Including Food Tasting and Beer
- Private Jewish Vilnius Tour
- Half-Day Scenic Kayak Tour in Trakai
- Half-Day Scenic Kayak Tour in Trakai from Vilnius
- Pilgrim tour from Vilnius