Trang An Grottoes And Bai Dinh Day Trip From Hanoi
OverviewBearing magnificent massive architecture and a deep traditional identity, Bai Dinh Pagoda has recently emerged as a must-see destination of Ninh Binh province in Vietnam.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBegin the day with a pick up from your hotel, then depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism attraction area (120kms south of Hanoi).
10:30 AM Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. You can see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
12:30 PM Have lunch in a local restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel.
01:30 PM Leave for the Trang An Grottoes. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Caveexperiencing mysterious views of the so-called inland version of Halong Bay.
04:00 PM Get back to the bus and then return to Hanoi.
06:30 PM Back in Hanoi, you get dropped off at your address. Tour ends.
Inclusions for Trang An Grottoes And Bai Dinh Day Trip From Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Trang An Grottoes And Bai Dinh Day Trip From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip from Hanoi
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi