TRANSFER FROM CIVITAVECCHIA CRUISE TERMINAL TO RAILWAY STATION - Rome
OverviewTransfer by minivan from Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal to the railway station.
Know More about this tourBook now your transfer from Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal to the railway station and you will avoid long walks with luggage, under the sun.
Professional english-speaking drivers will wait for you directly at the pier of your cruise ship, holding a sign with your name, and they will take you directly to the ticket office inside Civitavecchia railway station.
You don't need to take any uncomfortable and super crowded bus to reach the exit of the port.
This is the fastest and most comfortable way to reach the railway station.
Transfer services are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
You only have to send us your details, the name of your cruise ship and the time of the pick up
Inclusions for TRANSFER FROM CIVITAVECCHIA CRUISE TERMINAL TO RAILWAY STATION
- One-way private transfer
- One-way shared transfer
Exclusions for TRANSFER FROM CIVITAVECCHIA CRUISE TERMINAL TO RAILWAY STATION
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome