Transfer From King Hussein Allenby Bridge To Dead Sea Or Amman With Optional Visit
OverviewTravel from Allenby border to Dead Sea Hotels (Jordanian Side) in comfortable and excellent vehicles with a friendly professional drivers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Take an optional tour to experience an incredible tour en route to Madaba, the "City of Mosaics." You will also visit Mt. Nebo, one of the most revered holy sites of Jordan. See the desert gorge of Wadi Al-Mujib and the Crusader castle built by King Baldwin of Jerusalem.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourRelax with a stress-free with meet and assist service from Allenby Bridge Border to any Dead Sea Hotel (Jordanian Side).You will be picked up from Allenby Bridge transferred to Dead Sea Hotel in 30 mins in a private transfer.Enjoy comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning vehicle and luggage storage.
Make the most of your visit in Jordan and take the option to stop at the nearby sites. If the option is selected, you cantour Madaba, the "City of Mosaics," alongside visit Mt. Nebo, one of the most revered holy sites of Jordan. See the desert gorge of Wadi Al-Mujib and the Crusader castle built by King Baldwin of Jerusalem.
This transfer will conclude at hotels in the Dead Sea area (Jordanian Side).
Inclusions for Transfer From King Hussein Allenby Bridge To Dead Sea Or Amman With Optional Visit
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Transport by air-conditionedVehicles
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Transfer From King Hussein Allenby Bridge To Dead Sea Or Amman With Optional Visit
- Entry Visa (approx $90 USD. Price depends on length of stay)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Amman: Petra with Camel Ride
- Private Tour Petra with Monastery El Deir and lunch
- Travel to the edge of the basalt desert and discover Wine of Jordan, JR Wines
- Jordan tour 5D-4N
- Private Tour: Dana Nature Reserve Hike and Dead Sea with lunch
- The North Tour of Jordan Jerash Ajlun Castle and Um Qais
- Petra - One day tour
- Six-Hour Private Madaba and Dead Sea Tour from Amman