TRANSFER FROM ROME TO AMALFI COAST VIA POMPEI
OverviewPrivate transfer from Rome to Positano or any other location on the Amalfi coast included a visit to the archaeological site of Pompeii for 2 hrs
Know More about this tourFrom Rome apt, at the arrival of your flight the private driver will be waiting just outside the customs area, he will be holding a sign with your name. As soon as you meet with him he will take care of your luggage and together you walk to car.
From down town Rome, meeting point with driver is at the concierge desk of your hotel.
Most of the drive is along the A1 also known as Autostrada del Sole which is that main highway connecting north to south Italy.
Along the road the driver will pointed out and explain the most important size that you pass on the road.
After less then 3 hrs you will reach the archaeological site of Pompeii, the driver will introduce you to your private official guide.
Pompeii is the most important archaeological site in Italy, in two hrs your guide will take and explain you the most important homes and sites.
After the visit you will meet again with your driver and in less then one hour you will reach your hotel.
On the way from Pompeii to your hotel, at you discretion the driver can take you for lunch in a local restaurant.
Inclusions for TRANSFER FROM ROME TO AMALFI COAST VIA POMPEI
- One-way private transfer
- Local guide for Pompeii
Exclusions for TRANSFER FROM ROME TO AMALFI COAST VIA POMPEI
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees in Pompeii
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome