Transfer From Sarajevo To Dubrovnik With Herzegovina Tour
OverviewIn the price for Transfer from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik with visit to Herzegovina region is included professional, knowledgeable and English speaking driver/guide, car and fuel. In the price are not included entrace fees. Entrace fee You pay only in Blagaj Tekke and it coast 2 euro per person. Duration of the transfer with visit to Herzegovina region is 12 hours, depending on traffic. In Mostar we spend 1 hour, in Blagaj 30 minutes and in Pocitelj 20 minutes. After enjoying Herzegovina region we proceed to the border and in the end Dubrovnik.
Know More about this tourWe depart from Sarajevo at 6:30. On the way to Dubrovnik we visit Herzegovina region. First stop is in Mostar,one of the most important pearl of Bosnia&Herzegovinia. A city of stone on stone, historical, political, scientific and cultural center of Herzegovina lies at the foot of the slopes of Velez Mountain, in the Neretva River valley.Our professional guides will accompany you to the Old Town. This is where you will find the famous bridge and the largest concentration of historic and cultural sights. The most famous attraction here is the Old Bridge, built in 1566 according to plans of Hayruddin, the great Turkish builder of the 16th c. It has been entered on UNESCO's World Heritage List. Its the beating heart of the city, a strong iconic symbol of its history, one of the country's most recognizable landmarks. In Mostar we also visit Kriva Cuprija, the oldest arch bridge, Hamamthe only Turkish bath still existing,Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque, the second biggest mosque andKujundiluk - Old Bazzar, winds along a small, pretty, cobbled street, dating back to the middle of the 16th century, where characteristic crafts shops and traditional restaurants are found. Next stop is in Blagaj,a haven of peace and natural harmony. The Blagaj Tekke, or the Dervish Monastery, is an important monument of the early Ottoman period in Bosnia & Herzegovina. Itis situated by the spring of the river Buna, surrounded by beautiful mountains. Third stop is in Pocitelj,a medieval and Ottoman-Mediterranean wonder of nature and architecture, a place like no other. Cupped in a steep rocky amphitheatre, it's a warren of stairways climbing between ramshackle stone-roofed houses and pomegranate bushes. Since the year 2000, the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Government has placed the village under a Programme of Permanent Protection. Towering over this dreamlike scene is the Kula (Fort of Pocitelj) and it offers breathtaking views along the River Neretva and across the village itself. Pocitelj has a magical air that transcends time. It is a place just to wander, get lost in thoughts, and feel a profound sense of wonder and serenity. After enjoying Pocitelj we proceed to Dubrovnik. When arrive in Dubrovnik it is the end of transfer and our services. To complete the transfer we need adress where to drive You in Dubrovnik.
Inclusions for Transfer From Sarajevo To Dubrovnik With Herzegovina Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Transfer From Sarajevo To Dubrovnik With Herzegovina Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Private BBQ City Tour
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- Sutjeska National Park Hike Tour from Sarajevo
- Visegrad Andricgrad Sargan Mecavnik two day tour
- Hydrospeed tour on the Neretva river
- Mountain biking tour from Blidinje nature park to Ramsko lake
- Mountain biking tour from Boracko lake Ruiste Potoci to Mostar