Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden. Enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom! Benefit of direct and easy travel from Amsterdam to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Bypass the queues upon arrival and visit at your own pace. If desired, you can also combine your tour at Keukenhof with the visit of Amsterdam's newest attraction: A'DAM Lookout tower where you will enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view over the city.
- Save time with skip the line access for world's largest spring garden - Keukenhof
- Enjoy scenic route from Amsterdam to Keukenhof
- Amazing 360-degree views of historic Amsterdam from 20th floor of ADAM Lookout tower
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourEnjoy hassle free and efficient travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens and hop on the comfortable bus that will take you right at the doorstep of Keukenhof within 55 minutes. The Keukenhof bus offers direct connection between Amsterdam and Keukenhof, and frequent departures back to Amsterdam. Benefit of flexible travel to one of Holland's best known icons.
From Central station, you can take the free ferry that will take you to the opposite side within 3 minutes. From here, it is just a 1 minute walk to the A'DAM Lookout, where the Keukenhof bus departs every half an hour. Along your scenic route from Amsterdam to Keukenhof, you can admire the typical Dutch landscape. During your trip, the audio guide offers information on Dutch history, the colorful landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers. Did you know that tulips are originally not Dutch? Where do tulips come from?
The Keukenhof bus stops right at the entrance of Keukenhof gardens. Upon arrival, you can bypass the queues and benefit of fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof. The world's largest spring garden allows you to enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom. Visit at your own pace and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flower photos.
And make sure to take your free copy of the Amsterdam city map provided on the bus, to help you find your way around more easily.
If desired, you will also have the opportunity to visit the A'DAM Lookout. Amsterdam's newest attraction is a spectacular tower with amazing 360-degree views of historic Amsterdam. The exciting elevator takes you to the 20th floor in just 22 seconds. Here, you can take in the scenery with floor to-ceiling glass windows on the indoor panoramic deck or absorb the cityscape from the sky deck.
Combine the visit of Keukenhof Gardens and the A'DAM Lookout tower to get wonderful holiday memories.
Inclusions for Transport And Entrance Ticket To Keukenhof With Optional Visit To ADAM Lookout Tower From Amsterdam
- Return travel Amsterdam - Keukenhof gardens
- Audio guide (available in 6 languages)
- Entrance tickets to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam city map
- A'DAM Lookout entrance fee (if option selected)
Exclusions for Transport And Entrance Ticket To Keukenhof With Optional Visit To ADAM Lookout Tower From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.