Enjoy a day of fun in the sun on the Gulf Coast of Mexico at Clearwater Beach! You will have free time to top up your tan, walk along the pier or perhaps you want to try renting some of the water sports on the beach. This is a great way to chill out and take some relaxing time away from the hectic Florida theme parks.
Clearwater has a great promenade where you will find people strolling, roller blading and taking in the atmosphere. The beach has many vendors where all your beach accessories such as sunbeds, parasols or shades can be hired for the day. The marina has many boating options available for you to purchase. There are many restaurants in the area - from fresh seafood restaurants in the harbor to sandwich stores and fast food restaurants; no matter if you're looking to sit down relax with an a la carte meal or simply purchase a sandwich to eat on the beach, there are plenty of options if you don't want a per-arranged lunch. If you would like a per-arranged lunch there's a great little restaurant just a stroll down the promenade at the beach, where there are many choices available including salads, pasta dishes, pizza, subs, gyros, burgers plus much more. Your lunch voucher can be used at your leisure during the day, whenever you are hungry!
During the afternoon there are many options to enjoy at the beach, some sell out quick so we recommend you book them in advance.
- The Sea Screamer Boat Ride takes guests on a 'wind in your hair' adventure into the Gulf of Mexico where dolphins are often seen jumping in the flume of the boat makes.
- Winter The Dolphin is a celebrity known around the world for her prosthetic tail. Visit the aquarium where she lives and to where she was rescued and rehabilitated. Time in the movie props area is also included.
- Deep sea fishing is a 4-hour cruise that takes you 10 miles out into the Gulf. Everything you need for an afternoon fishing is included where grouper & snapper are often caught.
- Captain Memo is a wonderful family boat ride where you board a pirate ship. Face painting, hats and fun games await you as well as firing the cannons on this high seas adventure.
- The Dolphin Encounter boat tour lasts approximately two hours and will take you from Clearwater Bay out Clearwater Pass on the beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico in search of the Sun Coasts favoritethe Bottlenose Dolphin. In addition to offering guaranteed dolphin sightings, your Captain will highlight some fascinating facts about the natural wonders our Gulf Coast offers as well as point out celebrity mansions along the way. Fun and games for the smaller family members are also included on this boat!
- Or should you prefer to just spend the afternoon sunbathing and enjoying the beach, you can select that as well.