Travel To Cairo And Istanbul
OverviewDiscover Egypt and Turkey for 8 days. Enjoy the beauty of nature and history of Istanbul together with the Egyptian dawn of history with it's different cultures.Accommodation : Cairo cataract pyramids resortIstanbul :- 4 star Hotel
Know More about this tourDAY1 Arrival Cairo
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue.. then proceed to Saqqara area to visit Saqqara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid).
Day 3:Cairo Sightseeing
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen,then moving to visit Salah El Din Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo
Day 4: free day in Cairo
Breakfast at your hotel, free day in Cairo
Day 5: Fly to Turkey
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure to Turkey. Your driver will meet and assist you at Istanbul Airport and then escort you to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6:Full Day Istanbul City Tour
After your breakfast at hotel, enjoy a full day tour of the Sultanahmet area which is the UNESCO recognized heart of old Istanbul. Our local guide takes us to Hagia Sophia. Built in 537 AD as world's first large dome building it was the religious focal point of the Orthodox Church before its conversion in a Muslim Mosque. Then we visit the amazing Topkapi Palace. Our guide gives a tour at the gardens halls where we view staggering collection of imperial and religious treasury golden thrones and emerald crowns. Next place to see is Hagia Irene Church (from outside). Our final place of interest is Church of Sergius and Bacchus today known as Petit Hagia Sophia Mosque, later back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 7: Morning Bosphorus Cruise - Spice Market
After your breakfast at hotel, our driver will pick you up from your hotel and short drive brings us to the Eminonu Pier where we embark on a Bosphorus ferry for a 1,5 hours long breathtaking cruise along the Bosphorus strait which runs right through Istanbul city and also between Asia and Europe continents. Our expert local guide explains us about several Ottoman palaces ancient fortresses suspension continental bridges and wealthy shore villages with typical Ottoman architecture that we view along the shore. Then have a guided visit at the colorful Spice Market from the 17th century where we can smell and taste various kinds of herbs and Turkish delights. If time permits we have a short stop at an Istanbul leather wholesaler firm. later back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 8: Istanbul- Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul International Airport for final departure.
Inclusions for Travel To Cairo And Istanbul
- Meet and greet service by English speaking driver at airport in Turkey
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports in Egypt
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul based on bed and breakfast
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights based on bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in Istanbul sharing Group
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in Cairo is Private
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes
Exclusions for Travel To Cairo And Istanbul
- International Airfare.
- Entry visas to Turkey and Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Infant meals not included
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.