Travstore Original Bangkok Discovery Tour
OverviewIn this tour, Travstore brings an essence of local experience of Bangkok. You can transverse across Bangkok using iconic local transport, witness magnificent sunset from top of the mount with captivating panoramic view of Bangkok old town. Visit a largest China Town in the world, take a walk on Yarowat road and explore street food den of Bangkok &Taste delicious cuisine suggested by our guide. Visit iconic flower market which operates 24x7
Know More about this tourTravstore extends its line of City Discovery tour to Bangkok, where we combine local flavors of the city in one experiential tour. In this tour you can explore local culture, history, cuisine, markets local way of living.
You are required to reach startingmeeting point for this tour, saphan taksin pier. Reaching Saphan Taksin is very easy you can travel from most areas of Bangkok using BTS skytrain get down at Saphan Taksin station. Our guide would greet you at the pier very soon will board the river taxi ferry.
As you pass by the bank of the river you can discover the houses build with a unique characteristic, numerous temples, high rises, mall and many more. After 20 minutes you would alight at Tha Chang Pier, from here you would go to first stop WatSaket by our AC van.
WatSaket also popuraly known as Golden Mount or PhuKhao Thong, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. To get on top of the mountain one has to climb 344 steps around the hill, as you go up the hill you get to see panoramic view of the old town and you will be welcomed by a wall of bells. Witness an amazing sunset with captivating view of old town Bangkok.
You would board your van again which would take you to the Largest China Town in the world. Explore century old structures while driving across old town Bangkok. Bangkoks Chinatown is a one of the most popular tourist attraction and a food paradise for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant streetside cuisine. Chinatown is an easy place to explore on foot, and in fact there really isnt any other way
You would nearly spend 1 hour here wandering around exploring different cuisine vibrant market. Our guide would suggest you few dishes which can be consumed by tourist with different dietary requirements.
Once you have done with China Town you would experience Iconic taxi of Bangkok TukTuk. TukTuk is for Bangkok just like what Beatles is for London. The brief ride would take you to Thailands largest wholesale flower market, Pak KhlongTalat. Bangkoks flower market is known not only for its incredible selection of fresh orchids, roses and marigolds to say nothing of the intricately strung flower garlands and baskets made for Buddhist ceremonies, or wholesale flowers for weddings and events.
After exploring the flower market for almost 45 mins, you would be guided to the Bank of Chao Phraya River from where you can get magnificent view of glittering WatArun overlooking Chao Phraya River. An ideal spot for Photography After spending around 10 minutes you have an option to take drop at dedicated drop points i.e. Patpong Night market in Silom, Central World in Siam, Terminal 21 in Sukumvit Pratunum market in Pratunum area.
- 500 515 pm Meeting point starting point of the tour Taksin Station
- 530 600 pm Ferry ride from Taksin station to Grand palace Tha Chang Pier
- 600 615 pm Van transfers to WatSaket
- 615 700 pm Visit to WatSaket temple, enjoy sunset from the top of temple
- 700 720 pm Van transfers from temple to China Town
- 720 820 pm Walking street food tour
- 820 830 pm TukTuk ride to flower market
- 830 915 pm Walking tour of Pak Khlong Market Flower Market
- 915 945 pm Drop to Night market or dedicated drop points
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.