Travstore Original Pattaya Discovery Tour- Evening
OverviewIn the glitz largely urbanized tourist maze of Pattaya, the original charm of this once quaint little settlement is faded out. Our tour shows you this other side of Pattaya - its unspoiled country side, the natural artistry, lovely sunsets and moments to cherish forever -a true treat for camera happy travelers!!! We will take you through the most scenic vineyards, refusing country side with awe-inspiring rock cut Buddha images and sunsets that remain etched in memory for ever. This is an experience that completes your visit to Pattaya !!!
Know More about this tourTravstores Pattaya discovery evening tour is one of the must do thing in Pattaya. You are required to reach startingmeeting point for this tour Tour Central Festival Mall Pattaya. The pick up van from there would take you through lanes of glittering Pattaya city to country side, in the journey you would cover some of the famous landmark of Pattaya city
The first stop is Chinese temple Museum also known as Viharn Sien Anek Kusala Sala, one of the unique kind of Chinese temple outside China. This museum is one of the best places in Asia outside of China itself to see some priceless and rare Chinese artifacts and antiques style with bright colors highly inspired from Sino culture.
Major highlights of the temple are original Terracotta warriors and horses, chariots from the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi as well as a golden throne housed inside the exhibition halls on the ground floor. Only place outside China where one can watch these multi millennium old sculptures. Some of the artifacts are more than 3000 years old.
After exploring the divine Chinese temple you would be taken to next stop, which is nothing less than a wonder. The Laser Buddha Mountain, One of Pattayas most noticeable landmarks the 130 meters high Buddha Mountain.
The Buddha image was carved out of the rock using laser technology. After that, it was inlaid with gold leaf, a process that took months to complete. The impressive Sukhothai era Buddha image is 130 meters high and 70 meters wide, making it one of the biggest Buddha images in the world.
After visiting two larger than life Divine places, its the time to relax at the winery. SIlverlake Vineyard is one of most underrated attraction in Pattaya. A romantic place with a serene atmosphere, the winery is a nice place to spend a few relaxing hours enjoying the views of the rural, hilly area South East of Pattaya.
With its Italian style buildings, fountain, classic statues, windmill and colorful flower gardens, Silverlake reminds of the Italian countryside. The amazing gardens flower valley is nothing less than Tuscan valley. The observation desk overlooking Silverlake mountains makes a great spot to witness a pleasant sunset overlooking the lake.
After spending around 1 hour at Silverlake we drop back to dedicated drop points.
- 0200 0300 pm Raech at Meeting point Central Festival Mall Pattaya
- 0345 0500 pm Visit to Viharn Sien Anek Kusala Sala, Chinese temple Museum
- 0515 0540 pm Visit to Laser Buddha Mountain
- 0545 0700 pm Visit to Silverlake vineyard
- 0715 0730 pm Drop to night market or at Central Festival Mall Pattaya
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.