Travstore Original Pattaya Discovery Tour- MorningWrite a Review
OverviewIn this tour, you would explore some of the most unseen places in Pattaya - designed to refresh you with the best views of Pattaya City and get you a good introduction to this beach town. We get past the hustle bustle of busy Pattaya Street to get to nearby hills that house charming Buddha temples and mesmerizing viewpoints. Fun is not to be missed in Pattaya and what better to spend some time amidst illusions, tricky mirrors and more
- Explore the Grand Big Buddha statue mesmerizing Thai culture
- Witness captivating views of Pattaya city from the view point
- Explore history of mining industry with a train ride in the past
- Walk through the diamond factory learn about process of gem polishing
- Visit largest gallery of 3D painting in Pattaya
- Visit Thai Navy memorial
Know More about this tourTour starts with pick up from Central Festival Mall Pattaya. The pick up van would take you out of the hustle bustle of busy Pattaya Street to get to nearby hills that house charming Buddha temples and mesmerizing viewpoints.
The first stop is the Big Buddha, also known locally as the WatPhraYai Temple, is famous for housing a 12 metre tall golden statue of Buddha. Sitting in Mara pose, this Buddha represents a state of enlightenment, purity and calm. Reflecting these principles, a ring of large bronze prayer bells encircles the Buddha, gently swaying in the cool ocean breeze. Use one of the provided wooden strikers to lightly ring each bell for good luck as you take in the glorious views.
After spending some quiet time at the WatPhraYai, well be taking you to the Pattaya View Point, an elevated area for a breathtaking view of the Pattaya City. The north view offers an uninterrupted view of the Pattaya Bay, till broken by the headland separating the Pattaya and Naklua beaches. The south however, offers an unobstructed view of Jomtien Beach and the majestic blue sea.
Ever been inside a diamond mine Our tour will take you just there and showcase to you the inside working of one of Thailands biggest industry Gems Jewellery trade. The Gallerys marvellous collection is worth a visit to anyone with an eye for the fascinating aesthetic.
After a warm and comfortable welcome, you will be ushered into a toy train where you will go through a simulated demonstration of a gems journey, from roughcut to the final product. The Pearl Section is said to be a highlight owing to its exquisite designs that never fails to impress.
Our final stopover is going to be a riot of fun for young ones in the family or the sweet couples or the Grand Pa alike From the Pattaya Gems Gallery, you will head to Art in Paradise. The gallery houses over a 100 individual art pieces in 10 themed sections.
The purpose to establish this museum is to present interesting and interactive arts to attract various types of visitors, so that visitors can have fun and can have great memories about what artists try to present.
The museum paints a smile on every visitors face with its threedimensional paintings, with which they can pose creatively
After spending around 1 hour at art in paradise we drop back to dedicated drop points.
Inclusions for Travstore Original Pattaya Discovery Tour- Morning
- Transportation from dedicated pick up points to drop points
- Entry to Art in Paradise
- Entry to Gems Gallery
- Train ride in Gems Gallery
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Water bottle
Exclusions for Travstore Original Pattaya Discovery Tour- Morning
- Hotel pick up drop
- Stops at any other places other than mentioned
- Personal expenditure tips gratuities etc.
- 0800 0900 am Raech at Meeting point Central Festival Mall Pattaya
- 0930 1000 am Visit to Big Buddha
- 1015 1145 am Pattaya view Point
- 1200 0100 pm Visit to Gems Gallery
- 0115 0245 pm Visit to Art in Paradise
- 0245 0300 pm Drop to the Central Festival Mall
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.