Travstore Original Phuket Discovery Tour
OverviewWelcome to pearl of Andaman, Phuket! One of the most visited place in South East Asia, famous for its pristine white sand beaches & picturesque serene setting. In this tour, we make sure all your senses get replenished; you get to experience best of Phuket culture, taste the local Thai food, face off with serene landscape & shop the best what Phuket have to offers. Be prepared for a scenic drive across the island, gazing through the local way of life, and glimpsing important landmarks. Come & Explore Phuket Island with an Insider!!!
Know More about this tourPhuket, one of the most visited places in Southeast Asia, is famous for its pristine white sand beaches and serene settings. On this tour youll also learn about Phukets old links with the European, Indian and Oriental worlds, and why it was such an important stop on travel routes.
On this 4hour program youll travel the length and breadth of the island, discovering centuriesold architecture, delicious local Thai cuisine, a zestful culture and a unique lifestyle.
Pass through Karon and Kata to take in the lively resort areas. The first stop is at Wat Chalong, a temple dedicated to the monks Luang Pho Chaemand and Luang Pho Chuang, who spearheaded a fight against the Chinese rebellion in 1876. Learn about Buddhism in this temple complex, with its prominent statues depicting local heroes.
Enjoy a walk in the old part of Phuket city, which will take you back in time. Discover Europeanstyle streets with buildings that are fine examples of SinoPortuguese architecture. Youll have around 30 minutes to explore the area and try some local street food.
One of the distinct features are the shophouses. Families live and do business in these houses, using the front of the building for trading and the remainder, including the upper floor for their private home. Shophouses are usually found built in rows, giving rise to the Hokkien Chinese term tiamchoo.
Continue on to Rang Hill, an alternative to the islands beaches, which offers a pleasant place to cool down in the shade of pavilions and stately trees. This viewpoint provides panoramic views of forest landscapes on one side and the bustling city on other.
Stop at Tung Ka Caf for some delicious local Thai food. The menu at this 50yearold establishment offers something for everyone. Be sure to try the iced coffee
Next stop is a Phuket pearl factory. The island is famous for its pearl farming, which the Japanese introduced many years ago. Youll be shown how to tell a real pearl from a fake, and you can pick up an authentic Phuket pearl at a bargain price.
Finally head to a souvenir shop run by local craftsman and buy yourself some reminders of your trip to this island paradise.
- Approx 1030 Hrs Tour starts with Pick up from your hotel in Phuket Patong, Karon, Kata
- 11.45 12.15 hrs First stop of this tour is Chalong Buddhist temple
- 12.45 13.15 hrs Experience the fusion of various culture on your second stop at old SinoPortuguese buildings at Thalang Road
- 13.30 14.00 hrs Taste the delicacies of Thai Local Phuket with a Jaw dropping panoramic view of the city at your third stop Rung Hill view point
- 14.30 15.00 hrs Educate yourself about pearl farming on your fourth stop at Phuket Pearl Factory
- 15.30 16.00 hrs Shop for your loved ones yourself on your fifth stop of the tour at Local handicraft souvenir shop
- 16.30 17.00 hrs We Drop you back to your hotel after a discovery the true essence of Phuket
At Rang Hill vie point Our guides would advise you one the Vegetarian, NonVegetarian Jain dishes served at Tung Ka Caf, they would also help you with the dishes which would be served in short duration of time. Meal cost not included in the tour cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.