Treasures And Tut Small Group Tour Including Felucca Ride Along The Nile And Traditional Local Lunch - Cairo
OverviewUnleash your inner archaeologist with a visit to The egyptian museum of Antiquities. Your guide will bring history back to life, from prehistoric artifacts to the treasures of Egypts most famous royalty, King Tutankhamun. A stroll through Tahrir Square, with its graffiti messages and political symbolism, will bring you into the present and show you how Egyptians are still making history today. End your day with a relaxing felucca ride along the Nile.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourWhats a trip to Cairo without a time warp back to ancient Egypt? This Cairo tour takes you through time from the modern-day streets of the city to the ancient treasures of the Egyptian Museum. Youll wander past Cairos current icons, like the new Opera House and Liberation Square, the site of many political events during the 2011 Egyptian Revolution. Youll see street art and graffiti throughout the square, representing Egyptians views about the Revolution and political parties.
From there, your Cairo city tour will take you to the museum, where youll head back in time to the world of the ancient Egyptians. Your local guide will regale you with stories of ancient Egyptian beliefs, as you examine thousands of artifacts in one of the greatest museums in the world.
Youll see not just collections from the era of the pharaohs, but also artifacts ranging from prehistoric to Roman times in fact, there are roughly 120,000 objects in total in the entire museum! Mind-blowing.
Of course, for most, the highlight of all these unearthed treasures is the funerary artifacts from Egypts most infamous king: the one and only King Tutankhamun. Get ready to be dazzled by golden gems.
Once youve wandered the halls, your Cairo tour will take you for a lunch break of some koshary, one of the most popular dishes in Egypt. Youll head outdoors for a Nile cruise and board a felucca, a traditional sailing boat that has been used by the Egyptians for thousands of years. Chat with the captain to gain some insight into his day-to-day work, then head back to the mainland to reunite with modern-day Cairo once again.
Inclusions for Treasures And Tut Small Group Tour Including Felucca Ride Along The Nile And Traditional Local Lunch
- Guided tour of the museum
- Museum entrance fee
- Koshary dish
- Felucca boat ride
Exclusions for Treasures And Tut Small Group Tour Including Felucca Ride Along The Nile And Traditional Local Lunch
- Entrance to the museums Mummies Room
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered.
Tour is a small group tour with a maximum of 12 people.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.