Cycling Around Bangalore's Countryside - Bengaluru
OverviewEnjoy a full day cycle trail designed to give you a mix of culture, history, nature and adventure while you rediscover the countryside on the outskirts of Bangalore city, around the famous Nandi Hills. These hills are also a famous route for cyclists who come visiting from all over the world. The Nandi village, located at the base of Nandi hills has great historical significance and a few hidden gems that we will unearth for you.
Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Small group ensures personal service
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
On this cycling trail, you will cycle to a beautiful temple with influences from several different dynasties as well as a quaint train station whose British style building is still intact. You will also visit a silk processing unit and a potter’s village, where you can learn how yarn is made and maybe even try your hand at the potter’s wheel. You will also ride through the countryside to experience the scenic beauty of the Nandi hills. Conclude this trail with a farm feast made from organic vegetables. (Breakfast and Buffet Lunch included)
At 6:30am, your guide picks you up from your hotel in Bangalore. Stop for a quick and nutritious breakfast at a farm stay before getting outfitted with your provided bike and cycle helmet. After a safety briefing, take off along the trail.
Cruise to a 9th Century temple that bears the imprint of various historical ruling dynasties. Continue to a quaint British-built railway station, and a silk workshop to learn how thread is spun into yarn.
Next, head to a pottery village to have a go on a potter’s wheel before cycling through the beautiful Nandi Hills. Afterward, return to the farm stay to top off the trip with a delicious part-farm-to-table lunch made from organic vegetables.
Your tour will conclude as your guide drops you back off at your hotel.
Distance Cycled: 25 Kms
Inclusions for Cycling Around Bangalore's Countryside
Meals as specified in the itinerary
Bicycle and helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off from a central location
Exclusions for Cycling Around Bangalore's Countryside
Any personal expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Ancient Temples of Belur, Halebid, Shravanabelagola from Bangalore
- Bengaluru Heritage Walk with Personal Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Private Departure Transfer: Bangalore Hotels to Bengaluru International Airport
- Full Day Private Tour of Temples of Bengaluru
- 8-Hour Custom Private Tour of Bengaluru
- Private Tour: Bangalore City Tour Including Bangalore Palace and Vidhana Soudha
- Bangalore Colonial Church tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bengaluru International Airport to Bangalore Hotels