Meet your guide in the hotel lobby in the morning, take your seat in a private a/c car or minivan and take off to the city center to explore the sights of St Petersburg at an easy pace.
Day 1 (8 hours):
- City Tour of St Petersburg. You will see Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, Nevsky Prospect, St Peter & Paul Fortress and other sights.
- Excursion to the Hermitage Museum, the Winter Palace, and the General Staff Building
- Time for lunch (own expense)
- Tour to the Faberge Museum (with audio guide), see the fabulous collection, including the largest collection of Faberge Eggs to be found anywhere in the world. The best jewelers of the time worked 15 to 17 hours a day for a whole year to create a single egg.
- Guided visit of the Church on the Spilled Blood, the symbol of St Petersburg in Russian style
- Meeting in the hotel lobby, transfer to the city of Peterhof
- Short subway (metro) tour on the way to Peterhof
- Guided visit to the Lower Park of Peterhof famous for its fountain, also called Russian Versailles
- Transfer to Tsarskoye Selo, time for lunch (own expense)
- Tour of Catherines Palace with the Amber Room, the 8th wonder of the world
- Ride back to St Petersburg
- Tour to St Isaacs Cathedral, see the biggest gilded dome in the world
- Drop off at the hotel