Tree Top Adventure Florence
OverviewIl Gigante Adventure Park is the biggest Tree Top experience in Tuscany and Central Italy with more then 16 routes for all levels and skills. The park is located within the fresh oak woods of Poggio Garena, just in front of the magnificent Villa Demidoff.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourParco Avventura Il Gigante opened its gates in 2009 in Tuscany, in the wild countryside of Mugelloshire, 10 km from Florence and 8 km from Fiesole (respectively: 6 and 5 miles).
The project was set up within the fresh oak woods of Poggio la Garena by the team Alberovivo, a local group of young passionate and professional tree climbers, arboriculturists with more than 20 years of experience.
Today Il Gigante is among the widest adventure parks in Italy, the widest in Tuscany, with a choice of over 15 high rope courses, suitable for all ages (from 3 to 100 meter high) and levels.
Inclusions for Tree Top Adventure Florence
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Free parking
Exclusions for Tree Top Adventure Florence
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting