Treviso Food And Wine Walking Tour
OverviewSee the cosiest spots of Treviso's 14th century city centre on this food and wine walking tour. Follow your local food-lover guide to the most authentic Osterie (wine bars), join the locals in the aperitif ritual to taste its famous Prosecco wine together with a delicious Porchetta, taste the sweetest Tiramisù, learn about the affinity and diversity with the close city of Venice in a crowd-free tour. Maximum number of people is limited to 10 to grant a great experience.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourEnjoy the relaxed ambiance of the crowd-free walled centre of Treviso, the city of Proseco wine, Porchetta trevigiana and Tiramisù. Wander around led by your local guide, walk along cobbled streets, pass medieval gates and cross the bridges upon the rivers that flow through the city.
Start from the central Piazza dei Signori with its Palazzo dei Signori, walk along a maze of alleys turning like dried-out water courses and see the ancient Roman ruins. See the massive but modest church of the Dominican order, see the architectural mix of the city with ancient buildings stuck on new ones. Stroll over the river to reach a top spot overlooking it from above in a little square surrounded by medieval buildings with frescoed façades.
Stop to start your food and wine training: make a cheers with a glass of sparkling Prosecco wine and some wonderful slices of Porchetta. Keep on going visiting the fish market area and passing through and old convent until reaching the perfectly-preserved walls that surround the city centre to see one of the most beautiful gate of the city. Along the way make another couple of reinvigorating stop with tasty food and delicious wines.
Go back towards the central square, make a 'must do' stop to a delicatessen shop to accompany wonderful cold cuts and cheeses with another glass of wine. Walk a bit more to have the sweetest experience, a nice slice of the local famous Tiramisù cake with a glass of sweet wine. The tour ends near the meeting point, feel free to ask your guide how keep on going with food and wine you won't be disappointed!
Inclusions for Treviso Food And Wine Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Visit 4-5 Osterie (wine bars): food and wine tasting for each of them
Exclusions for Treviso Food And Wine Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City