OverviewDiscover the traditional neighbourhood of Triana, with its distinct history and wide range of mouth-watering tapas and typical Spanish wines. Walk around the picturesque neighbourhood with a local in this extensive 3-hour tour and discover the hodgepodge of culinary styles and venues with carefully selected tapas, wines, and the best local bars. Ol!
- Editor's Pick
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourThe Triana neighborhood is known for being the birthplace of soulful flamenco dancers and valiant bullfighters, as well as the site of Seville's famous ceramic industry. It is also known as the go-to spot for delicious, non-touristy tapas spots. On this unforgettable 3-hour tour, a guide will show you the best tapas bars that only the locals know about. From the most traditional tapas to tapas with a modern twist, all the places will leave you asking for more. And of course it makes perfect sense to accompany all this tapas with a good glass of wine. The tour guide will help you discover the aromas and flavors of wines that go well with this Andalusian cuisine.
First, meet in front of the Faro de Triana, at Triana Bridge (also called Isabel 2nd Bridge). From here, explore the local marketplace with its fresh produce, check out some major monuments, and arrive at the first tapas spot. After this, meander through the streets, and see a variety of different tapas places, from a loud and lively stand-up tavern to a tranquil, formal sit-down restaurant.
At each of the four tapas bars, you will have a drink and a choice of one plate to share, which means that if you are in a group with a few people, you will get to try a dozen different dishes. After this, return back to the meeting point by the lustrous Guadalquivir River so that you could stroll by the river (and perhaps check out some fantastic live flamenco).
Inclusions for Triana Gourmet Tapas Tour In Seville
- 4 beverages (red or white wine, beer, sherry, tinto de verano)
- Unlimited tab water
- 4 selections of tapas per person to be shared so that you will try between 6 and 16 different tapas depending on the number of people on your tour)
- You can choose between the following options: Pisto, Spinach with chickpeas, Carillada (pork cheeks) , Punta de Solomillo, Champions, Cured Cheese, Salmorejo, Granny's Pickled Carrots, Bread, Picos, Regaña (special bread from Andalusia), Tortilla. For desert: Tocino de Cielo, Palmerita de Chocolate, coffee or ice cream.
- Menu can be adaptad to vegetarians or to any type of allergies.
- Visit of 3-4 tapas bars
- Visit of the Triana local market (can be closed at certain times but it is still nice to visit)
- Local guide
- Walking tour in Triana with explanations about history of this neighborhood
- Small-group tour
- Information sheet with insider's tips for Seville
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Triana Gourmet Tapas Tour In Seville
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Iberian ham
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.