Trick Eye Museum Entrance Ticket - Seoul
OverviewPair an art gallery with a dash of whimsy, and you get the Trick Eye Museum in Seoul. Inspired by the visual art technique of 'trompe l'oeil, the museum features paintings that give each 2D-piece a 3D-illusion. Step into or beside the art, and snap photos that have you popping out of the portrait or mural. Then, freeze boredom out of your life inside the Ice Museum, part of Trick Eye, and discover rooms made entirely of ice. Post your amusing and bizarre pics on social media and watch the thumbs-up numbers climb.
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourBring your camera and make your way to the Trick Eye Museum, located in the vibrant Seoul district of Hongdae, teeming with Hongik University students and pulsing with the latest nightclubs. The museum is inspired and named after trompe-loeil, an art technique that uses realistic imagery to trick the eye into an optical illusion of making painted objects appear in 3D.
Inside, two-dimensional paintings on the museum walls, floors and ceilings seem to pop out and come to life, and have been specially designed for photos. Let your imagination fly as you step into the paintings and capture the most creative poses with your camera. On-site staff are available to help you achieve your trompe-loeil art.
Wander through various thematic halls, named Masterpiece, Fantasy, Adventure, Comic, Romantic, Bon Voyage and Illusion Painting. Snap photos that show you climbing out of a portrait, catching money flying out of a dump truck and heaving a huge piece of sushi out of a picture frame.
Get lost in the 'Mirror Maze'; or, change up the pace and check out an educational program on Greek mythology or a current exhibit of a contemporary artist.
Cool things down at the Ice Museum, housed inside the Trick Eye Museum. Walk through a kitchen and living room, watch a TV, ride in a car and pull the reins of a sleigh, all made entirely of ice.
Thirsty or need a snack? Mosey over to the main hall, decorated like Greeces Santorini, and settle in the caf for a cup of hot organic coffee and a muffin (own expense). Scroll through your photos at a table that, you guessed it, features trompe-loeil a hand reaches out of the tabletop for your coffee.
Inclusions for Trick Eye Museum Entrance Ticket
- General admission to the Trick Eye Museum and Ice Museum
Exclusions for Trick Eye Museum Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants under 36 months old are free of charge but must have proof of age
Admission tickets are for single entry only
Tour is wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Korean Demilitarized Zone and Traditional Performance Tour
- Korean Traditional Herbal Medicine Tour Including Gyeongdong Market
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Incheon Airport to Seoul Hotel
- Shared Departure Transfer: Seoul Hotel to Incheon Airport
- 'Jump' Acrobatic Show and Dinner in Seoul
- Hwaseong Fortress and Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
- Full Day K-Seoul Culinary Tour Including Noryangjin Fish Market and Korean BBQ Dinner
- Small-Group Morning Calm Palace Tour