OverviewDuring one days cruising, discover the racing trimaran Orma 60, take part in manning the yacht and enjoy the incredible views of the Saronic Gulf.Trimaran "Akron Aoton" belongs to the very exclusive racing yacht group, being able to reach speeds exceeding 40 knots. Get the opportunity to relax on board and visit one of the island near Athens.
Know More about this tourThe cruise starts at 9:00 from Piraeus and travels along the Athenian riviera. You have a great opportunity to participate in yacht manning and get some sailing experience with our Captain and the crew. Racing trimaran "Akron Aoton" is an incredible yacht, designed to get an instant admitation due to her high speed and huge sails, being able to reach speeds exceeding 40 knots! In medium sea and wind conditions her cruising speed reaches up to 20 knots. During the day, the yacht stops at one of the Saronic islands, where you will have some time to explore the areaindependently. Soft drinks and water are availible on board complimentary.
Inclusions for Trimaran Sailing
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for Trimaran Sailing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.