Day 1 : Casablanca Marrakech :
We pick up you from Mohammad V airport in Casablanca and will be reached to your hotel. Our tour guide will provide brief about Casablanca tour .
Day 2 : Marrakech (City Tour) :
Guided trip of Marrakech ,then included a visit to the Menara Gardens, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Sadien tombs and the Bahia palace. You can explore the amazing medina and the fascinating Jamaa El Fna square with lively entertainment and lovely Souks Day 3 : Marrakech Ouarzazate Ait Ben Haddou Dades Gorges :
Departs to the south across the high Atlas Mountains through the 2,260 m altitude mountains pass of Tizin Tichka. Visit to the Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. Free time to walk around the the beautiful Kasbah and go to the top to admire the beautiful views of the valley. Passing through the Valley of the Roses. We spend the night in the Dades Gorges. Dinner and night in Hotel
Day 4 : Dades Gorges Todra Gorges Tinjdad Erfoud Merzouga :
After breakfast Morocco tour will guide you to the desert to Merzouga. Visit Todra palm and Todra Gorge via Erfoud (the capital of fossils) to get to Merzouga. In the afternoon we leave our vehicle and we will take camels to cross the great dunes of the desert for about two hours. Night in the heart of the desert to sleep in tents, enjoying a stunning landscape. Dinner and overnight in nomad tents in the desert
Day 5 : Merzouga Midelt Fes:
Our Morocco tour trek by camels, we breakfast and shower and head for Rissani;first imperial city of Morocco. Very curious to see is the donkey parking place. On the road to Erfoud, we will have a panoramic view of the valley of Ziz with its palm trees and gorges. Once past the Tizi n Talbott pass we will stop in Midelt for lunch. Then we leave on the road to the great cedar forest where we must stop to see the indigenous Barbary monkeys in the wild.
Day 6 : Day Trip in Fes (City Tour) :
After breakfast, we will begin our Morocco tour sightseeing of Fez, the most ancient city of the Imperials, founded by Idris I (789) and his son Moulay Idris II (810). We will visit the medieval Medina with its Medersas Attarine and Bou Anania, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Karaouine Mosque.
Day 7 : Fes Meknes -Volubilis Rabat
After Breakfast,Our Morocco tour departure for Volubilis to visit the Roman ruins, the thermal baths of Gallien, the forum and the capitol. In Meknes, visit to the Moulay Ismal Mausoleum, Bab Mansour, Bab Khdim. After lunch, departure for Rabat, Dinner and accommodation in hotel
Day 8 : Rabat Casablanca: Transfer to the airport and your happiness Morocco tour finish.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
Departure on request, but standard departure time at 7 am.
Departure Details :
Your Casablanca riad/ hotel or airport
Return Details :
Your Marrakech or Casablanca riad/ hotel or airport
OverviewTrip from Casablanca : 8 Days Imperial Cities and Sahara camel trip : Private Moroccan experience. Visit Sahara desert. We departure from Casablanca.
- Pick up from your riad /hotel in Casablanca.
- Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide / driver.
- Accommodation in hotels / riads
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Merzouga desert
- Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent.
- Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
Know More about this tour
Day 1 : Casablanca Marrakech :
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Dress code is Smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE ARRIVAL TRANSFER: CASABLANCA AIRPORT TO TANGIER
- Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days
- VIP Transfer From Casablanca To Marrakesh
- Premium Airport Transfer from Marrakesh to Casablanca
- Private Tour from Casablanca ( 9DAYS Roam Morocco Package)
- Highlights of Morocco: 10-Day Small-Group Guided Tour from Casablanca
- Private 15 Days Grand Tour of Morocco from Casablanca
- Private Tour 11 Days from Casablanca to Imperial Cities And Sahara Desert