Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
OverviewDrive from Luxor to Aswan. Spend the fist day visiting Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and the High Dam around Aswan. Stay overnight and then head to Abu Simbel in the morning before returning to Luxor.
- Drive from Luxor to Aswan
- Spend the fist day visiting Philae Temple
- Unfinished Obelisk
- the High Dam around Aswan
- Stay overnight and then head to Abu Simbel
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Luxor to Aswan Sightseeing Tours
07:00 AM you will be met and assisted at your hotel in Luxor and transferred to Aswan for a wonderful tour to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island, lunch at local restaurant in Aswan included, and then enjoy a felucca riding to the Nubian Village which situated at the bottom of Elephantine Island to discover the simple and natural life of the very kind and hospitable Nubian people finally you will be transferred to your hotel in Aswan for check-in with free time at leisure and overnight stay
Day 2: Abu Simbel Trip from Aswan
03:30 AM –A box-breakfast will be provided by hotel in Aswan, and then you will be accompanied by your guide and driver to visit the two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Lunch at local restaurant in Aswan with free time at leisure before you travel back to your hotel in Luxor
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Inclusions for Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and return
- English-speaking tour guide throughout the trip
- Accommodation for 01 night in Pyramisa Isis Island Hotel on bed and breakfast
- Lunch meals during tours to Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sights
- All transfers by modern air-conditioning vehicle
- Bottled water during tours and transfers
- All service charges and taxes included
Exclusions for Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Optional activities
- Personal spendings
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.