Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples - Luxor
OverviewA day tour to Kom Ombo Temple, which stands on a high ground overlooking the Nile and Edfu Temple, dedicated to god Horus. Edfu is the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. Our knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
- Visit Nile and Edfu Temple
- Kom Ombo Temple
Know More about this tour
Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to enjoy a tour to Edfu. Upon arrival in Edfu, you will be transferred to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. Lunch box included.
Then transfer to see to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo's importance lies in its huge sugar-cane. Then transfer back to your hotel in luxor and overnight.
Inclusions for Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and return
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch from the hotel in Luxor A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
Exclusions for Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airport Pickup
- Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor West Bank and Nile River
- Private Tour: Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor and Karnak Temples from Luxor Airport
- Private Tour to the Temple of Edfu from Luxor
- Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Bank of the Nile
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor's West Bank