Trip To Hua Hum (July - Dec) - San Martín De Los AndesWrite a Review
Experience the beauty of Lake Nonthue with this tour that offers you a perfect day out here. Also behold the beauty of Savannah and volcano Colorado ´s hills along with a walk through in Andean-Patagonian forest as you go ahead with this tour and capture the picturesque beauty in your camera as well as your eyes.
- Lake Nonthue
- Savannah and volcano Colorado ´s hills
- Andean-Patagonian forest
Know More about this tour
Leaving from San Martín de los Andes, taken to the West, by a very sinuous road, crossing the Pampa de Trompul and its Trompul Stone, Savannah and volcano Colorado ´s hills, without stopping on the Peninsula de Yuco, where after a brief walk of just a few minutes, through the paths of the Andean-Patagonian forest, we will arrive at enigmatic beaches characterized by specimens of Myrtle stone and completely transparent water.
Back again in the vehicles, we will arrive at the "Hua Hum" spot on the shores of the Lake Nonthue, where after a snack with an exceptional view at a lodge of the place, we will continue travelling to the starting point of a new short walk that will take us to the amazing Chachin Cascade.
Back and again on vehicles, we will reach the milestone that marks the same border with Chile, in wich place, we can also find an outdoor altar, with a singular Christ.Made of wood and with a similar style to those carried out in the Island of Pascuar, the Christ symbolizes the brotherhood between the two countries. After thta, we will undertake the return.
Inclusions for Trip To Hua Hum (July - Dec)
- Transfer IN/OUT from hotel in San Martin de los Andes
- Bilingual Guide
Exclusions for Trip To Hua Hum (July - Dec)
- Foods and/or drinks
- Fees for National Park
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.