Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights - Saint Petersburg
- The City of Bridges
- Hermitage Museum
- The Palace Square
- St.Isaac’s Cathedral
Know More about this tour
1st day - Wednesday: Our driver will meet & take you to the hotel. Hotel check-in time: 14:00.
4-star MOSKVA hotel is located in the city centre, just off Nevsky Prospect, within 2-minute walk from the River Neva and Alexander Nevsky Square Metro Station. The address is: 2 Alexander Nevsky Square, St.Petersburg.
The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, 5 restaurants and free Wi-Fi. The sights of St Petersburg city centre, such as the Hermitage, the Palace Square, St.Isaac’s Cathedral and the Russian Museum, are just 15 minutes away by metro.
This is the first day of your stay in St.Petersburg. Have a good rest and start your acquaintance with the city. You can walk slowly around and feel yourself like a local citizen. There is something new around every corner. Any question? Great! Tomorrow our guide will help you to get all the answers!
2nd day - Thursday: 09:00 – Meet your guide in the hotel lobby.
The best chance to see all the main sights is to go on bus tour with our professional guide. Today you will continue discovering the city. You will see the city that has many poetic names: Venice of the North, Museum of Architecture in the open air, the City of Bridges, and you will visit a unique example of Russian Fortification construction from the early eighteenth century - Peter & Paul Fortress.
After the city tour the guide will give you plenty of ideas where to go.
3rd day-Friday: 10:00 – Meet your guide in the hotel lobby.
Today you will visit one of the world’s great art galleries set in a magnificent palace from which the tsars ruled Russia for one-and-a-half centuries – Hermitage Museum.
4th day-Saturday: 09:30 – Meet your guide in the hotel lobby.
St.Petersburg was the capital of Russian Empire for more than two hundred years. Today you will visit the tsar residence located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland. PETERHOF was the first of the great Imperial ensembles to be established outside St Petersburg and is definitely “a must see” for any first time visitor of St Petersburg.
5th day-Sunday: Please check-out before 12:00 (noon).
Our driver will take you to the airport /or railway station.
We hope you have enjoyed your stay and will visit us again. There is always a reason to come back with every visit you will see something new.
Inclusions for Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights
- Accommodation at the Moskva Hotel in a Standard room on a twin sharing basis for 4 nights with daily breakfast
- Hotel registration fee
- City tour & Peter & Paul Fortress with English speaking guide
- Hermitage with English speaking guide
- Peterhof (Grand Palace & park) with English speaking guide
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Russian visa supporting documentation
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 9 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 9 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 44 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 44 days To 45 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Cooking Class: Russian traditional Blini with red caviar and Shchi in pipkin
- Russian Bath Experience at Yamskaya Banya in St Petersburg with 3-Course Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka
- Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport Transfer Service
- St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour
- Private Tour: St Petersburg Walking Tour
- Gifts or Fashion Shopping with a Local in St.Petersburg