Trip To The Ancient Capital - HanoiWrite a Review
The trip to Ninh Binh bring s you back to an ancient time of Vietnam , before Hanoi took over this role 1,000 years before. With solemn temple s, hard - working and hospitable people, tranquil paddy fields and especially incredible karst landscape , Ninh Binh is so-called “Halong - Bay - In - Land” by many tourists.
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Temples of King Dinh and King Le
Know More about this tour
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kingsâÂÂ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
Notice: We offer both private and joining option, for joining option only English speaking tour guide available.
Inclusions for Trip To The Ancient Capital
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- English/Chinese speaking guide
- 01 lunch with Vietnamese food at local restaurant
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
Exclusions for Trip To The Ancient Capital
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.